Worry Eater Rumpel Keyring
- Based on Gerd Hahn's German TV Series about using Worry Dolls as waste bins for problems
- Children can write or draw their troubles on a piece of paper and feed them into the velcro mouth of the worry eater
- Made of machine washable velour that's also soft and cuddly
- Award winning plush toy in multiple Best Soft Toy Awards
- Suitable For : Ages 6 years and over
Meet Rumpel the Worry Eater! This cuddly critter is your children's trusted companion whenever they have something that scares or troubles them. Kids can use it as a waste bin for their worries. They just write down or draw what's on their mind and let this plush toy gobble those worries away with its zip mouth. This is a great outlet for children to express what's on their mind. It also allows parents and guardians to find and read these notes. You can find out what problems your child may be facing and you can help them through it. It opens up dialogue and helps develop a stronger bond between you and your children. Plus, this adorable plush toy is great for cuddling anytime your kids feel blue.
Made with high quality and soft velour. Machine washable for convenient cleaning.
This plush toy won the gold medal in the Best Soft Toy category of Independent Toy Awards 2013. It also won the silver medal in in the Best Soft Toy category of Loved By Parents Awards 2013.