Eating & Drinking
sold out

Sippy Cup with Night Lite

from 5.00

Packaging has been damaged -

The integrated LED light provides a soft blue light. Light sensitive - so you don't even need to worry about turning it on or off.

The night-light can also be manually switched off to save on battery life.

Night-light battery and LED bulb are encased in a plastic unit or "litepack" that can click in or out of the base.

Each litepack lasts up to 3 months - Battery is replaceable. Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe after removing the "litepack".

Suitable for all non fizzy, cold drinks. Not intended for microwave use.

Great for children or any member of the family looking to access the non spill function. May leak if shaken. Great for all ages!

Add To Cart